My dream job


Hi every one, today I tell you which is my dream job

first of all, one thing I like is free time. Besides working to obtain money to for survive why the free time is to much important to me? because I want a make a family.

In other words, I like to work, is nice endeavour feel. However I will don`t die for work by fas passionate, I don`t like this in my future.

My dream job is director. I like to much direct people, give instructions for start and conclude biggest proyect. Whether to buils a buiding, movie or a any project associated with visual art.

I like to travel araund to worls, is funing and interesting know other pespectives. I helping to grow up.


Comentarios

  1. I would like to have your confidence in my life!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. to obtain money to for survive --> to obtain money to survive

    for start and conclude biggest proyect. --> to start and conclude big projects

    I like to travel araund to worls, is funing and interesting know other pespectives. I helping to grow up.

    --> I like to travel around the world, it is fun and interesting to know other perspectives. It helps grow

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert